Eating Right Leads To Healthy Living
Eating the right kinds of food and in the right quantity on a daily basis will help you to live a healthy lifestyle, which is one where…
- your immune system is strengthened to readily and efficiently combat infections.
- your digestive, respiratory and even neurological system is enhanced.
- your body’s metabolism is active and regular.
- your energy levels are boosted and your level of concentration and focus is enhanced.
A balanced diet provides your body with its required essential minerals and vitamins naturally. When you supplement this with high potency multi-vitamins you could be putting yourself in serious danger of health related problems. Regular multi-vitamins can actually enhance your body’s response, because you may not necessarily be getting your reference daily intake (RDI) for all the essential minerals and vitamins that your body needs.
However, by consuming high potency multi-vitamins which have minerals and vitamins with a concentration level that is 100 percent or more over your required RDI, you could stand the risk of the following health concerns;
- It is believed by researchers that a person increases his risk of fatality by as much as 6 percent when high potency vitamin E supplements of about 400 international units (IU) is consumed daily.
- For people on blood thinner medication or those with one form of blood disorder or the other, taking high potency vitamin E regularly can instigate bleeding.
- Researchers believe that smokers are at a 28 percent risk of having lung cancer if they consume excessive vitamin E with beta-carotene that converts to vitamin A when consumed on a regular basis.
- It is also believed that smokers are at a 26 percent risk of developing a heart related ailment and dying from the disease if they consume excessive amounts of vitamin E regularly.